Visit KRM’s Louisville office to hear more about immigration updates, the impact on individuals and families, and services available through KRM.
KRM Louisville: 969-B Cherokee Rd, Louisville, KY 40204
Thursday, July 26, 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Topics covered will include the following:
- KRM’s Legal Office and Services Available
- Travel Ban Updates
- Central American Asylum-Seekers
- Changes to Asylum Law
- Family Separation and Detention
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) Terminations: El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, and Haiti
- Naturalization Program & Training for Pro-Bono Attorneys
Presenters include Senior Immigration Attorney Sarah Mills and Executive Director John Koehlinger.
This information session is not a consultation for services. To make a consultation appointment with the immigration legal services staff, please read more about their services available in Louisville, Lexington, and Northern Kentucky.
Please complete the registration form below to join this event.
Spread the word:
Join the Facebook event and invite your network.