Join the journey.
Become a KRM Partner today.
Thank you to our growing list of supporters who have partnered with us to make Kentucky home for refugees!
National resettlement Agencies
KRM is a local affiliate of the national resettlement agency Church World Service.
- U.S. Dept. of State: Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services: Office of Refugee Resettlement
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Louisville Metro Government: External Agency Funds (Refugee Youth Services and Workforce Development) and Community Development Block Grant (Refugee Housing Coordination)
Foundations, Corporations, and Other Partners
- Kentucky Office for Refugees
- The Community Foundation of Louisville
- Lift a Life Foundation
- Yum! Brands Foundation, Inc.
- James Graham Brown Foundation
- C. E. and S. Foundation
- Louisville Bar Foundation
- Kentucky Bar Foundation
- Cralle Foundation
- Brooke Brown Barzun Philanthropic Foundation
- Snowy Owl Foundation
- Marilyn and William Young Charitable Foundation
- William H. and Patricia M. Smith Foundation
- Bluegrass Community Foundation
- North Limestone Community Development Corporation (NoLi CDC)
- Sidney Anderson Foundation
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- VIA Studio
- Leadership Louisville Center’s Yum! IGNITE Louisville Program
- Highland Presbyterian Church
- Highland Baptist Church
- Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky
KRM Partners keep the movement going. Individuals, organizations, and foundations who provide unrestricted support to KRM are listed online under our Give page. If you have questions about becoming a KRM Partner, please send us a message or contact Marissa Mason, Community Engagement & Development Specialist by phone at (502) 479-9180 x 554 or by email.
Financials: IRS Form 990