Join the journey.
Become a KRM Partner today.
Thank you to our growing list of supporters who have partnered with us to make Kentucky home for refugees!
National resettlement Agencies
KRM is a local affiliate of the national resettlement agency Church World Service.
- U.S. Dept. of State: Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration
- U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services: Office of Refugee Resettlement
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development
- Kentucky Office for Refugees
- Louisville Metro Government Department of Resilience and Community Services: External Agency Funds (Refugee Youth Services and Workforce Development) and Community Development Block Grant (Refugee Housing Coordination)
- Louisville Metro Government Office for Globalization
Foundations, Corporations, and Other funding Partners
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Big Sandy Area Development District
- Blue Grass Community Foundation
- Brooke Brown Barzun Philanthropic Foundation
- C. E. and S. Foundation
- Cities for Citizenship – National Partnership for New Americans
- Cralle Foundation
- Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky
- Fund for the Arts
- Gheens Foundation
- Highland Baptist Church
- Highland Presbyterian Church
- Humana Foundation
- Imagine Greater Louisville 2020
- Islamic Relief USA
- James Graham Brown Foundation
- Kentucky Bar Foundation
- Leadership Louisville Center’s Yum! IGNITE Louisville Program
- Lift a Life Foundation
- Louisville Bar Foundation
- Marilyn and William Young Charitable Foundation
- Metro United Way
- North Limestone Community Development Corporation
- Sidney Anderson Foundation
- Snowy Owl Foundation
- The Community Foundation of Louisville
- VIA Studio
- William H. and Patricia M. Smith Foundation
- Yum! Brands Foundation, Inc.
KRM Partners keep the movement going. Individuals, organizations, and foundations who provide unrestricted support to KRM are listed in Annual Reports, linked below. If you have questions about becoming a KRM Partner, please send us a message or contact Christine Gosney, Communications and Development Specialist, by phone at (502) 479-9180 x 553 or by email.
Financials: IRS Form 990