Be a Part of Our Team
KRM has a staff of over 85 full- and part-time employees, with approximately 50 in Louisville and 35 in Lexington. Refugees resettled through KRM receive ongoing assistance as they create new homes in Kentucky. Learn more about KRM and our services.
KRM offers employees:
- A fast-paced, team-oriented work environment
- Comprehensive benefits, as eligible
- Daily opportunities to engage with and learn from colleagues and refugee clients from all over the world
- Opportunities to use your multilingual skills with clients and community partners
- The chance to work as part of Kentucky’s local, humanitarian response to the global refugee crisis
KRM is an equal opportunity employer and 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, and evaluate all candidates based on merit.
KRM seeks a full-time Job Developer to provide direct job readiness and job placement services to employable, recently-arrived refugees and immigrants.
Interested applicants should review the full job description and reply with a résumé and cover letter to John Koehlinger, Executive Director, at email@example.com. The application close date is Friday, May 26, 2017.
KRM seeks a full-time Legal Caseworker to assist the legal services office in providing low cost immigration legal services to refugees and immigrants. Applicants must be fluent in Spanish.
Interested applicants should review the full job description and reply by email only–referencing “Legal Caseworker” in the subject line of the email—with a résumé and cover letter to John Koehlinger, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The application close date is Monday, May 29, 2017.
KRM seeks a full-time Accounting Manager to track and report on over $8 million in annual income and expense for the agency’s Louisville and Lexington offices. The position is based in Louisville. Interested candidates should review the full job description and reply with a cover letter and résumé to John Koehlinger, Executive Director, at email@example.com. The application close date is Monday, May 29, 2017.
There are no open career opportunities at this time.
Interning at KRM offers you a career head start. Learn about refugee resettlement and gain practical nonprofit experience.
- Internship applications are now being accepted for Fall 2017
- Minimum requirements: 8 hours per week, at least 6 weeks, and at least 80 hours total
- Review the KRM Louisville intern opportunities before applying
- Submit a completed Intern Application, resume, cover letter, and background check, to Adrienne Eisenmenger.
- Complete interview
- Attend Volunteer Orientation prior to start date